Available in Saudi Riyals only.
Free cheque-book (Available only for Saudi Riyal Accounts).
Your choice of statement frequency (i.e. monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly).
Settlement of bills and payments
Settlement of bills and payments through SADAD and ability to transfer funds locally and internationally.
Free access to your account through multiple channels :
- 18 years.
- 15 years for Saudis holding a valid ID card.
- GCC citizens with valid passport, or national identity card (applicable only to citizens of Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and UAE), and proof of address in the Kingdom (evidenced by a utility bill, house rental contract, real estate title deed, or a letter from a Saudi citizen attesting to the GCC citizen’s address) along with their home country address.
- Non-Saudis (and Non-GCC) holding a valid residency permit (Iqama).
charges and minimum required balance
No minimum balance requirements or fall below fee is charged.
No minimum deposit required to open the account.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the account opening terms and conditions
- The entire process of opening an account takes no more than 25 minutes at any of SAIB Branches
- Your mada Debit Card, PIN and account identification card are issued immediately
- Cheque book is issued within 2-3 business days
What is the Salary Account?
It is a Sharia compliant current account specially designed to meet the requirements of individual customers transferring salary to SAIB.
What are the benefits of the salary account?
- Free Cheque Book.
- Free mada Debit Card for ATM cash withdrawals and Point of Sale (PoS) transactions.
- Free Supplementary mada Debit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank for a family member.
- Choice of account statement frequency - you can choose either a monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly frequency.
- No minimum balance requirement or fall below fee.
How do I access my account?
The account can be accessed via
To whom it is offered?
- Saudi nationals who are at least 15 years old and hold a valid ID card.
- GCC citizens who are at least 18 years old, hold a valid passport, and provide a proof of address in the Kingdom.
- Non – Saudi nationals who are at least 18 years and hold a valid residency permit (Iqama).
How much do I need to open a Salary account?
No minimum deposit is required to open a Salary Account.
What are the required documents to open a Salary account with SAIB?
- A filled out account opening application booklet.
- Copy of a valid national ID document.
- Salary assignment letter from your employer.
- For expatriates, a letter of introduction from the sponsor is also required.
How do I apply?
Please click here to submit your contact details. Our representative will call you shortly. You can also contact our Flexx Call contact center at 800 124 8000 or visit any of our branches.