You can get up to 5 free supplementary credit cards for your family members. The supplementary cards will offer all of the primary card benefits and with credit limit assigned by the primary cardholder, for more,
Eligible Family Members for Supplementary Cards
Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother, Spouse, Children, Brothers, Sisters, and Grandchildren
Terms & Conditions
- Supplementary cardholder's minimum age must be 9 years and maximum age should not exceed 65 years.
- Each primary card can get up to 5 free supplementary cards.
- To check credit cards terms and conditions click here
How to apply
You can apply via SAIB Mobile App, Internet Banking, Phone Banking, or by visiting any of SAIB’s branch.
- Fill in the application form
- Attach copy of National ID for both primary and supplementary cardholders
- Attach copy of family ID (to prove the relationship type)
How many supplementary cards can I apply for?
You can get up to 5 supplementary cards for each primary card.
Are supplementary cards applicable for all SAIB credit cards?
Yes, you can issue supplementary cards for any of SAIB’s credit cards.
Is there minimum and maximum age for the supplementary cardholder?
Yes, Supplementary cardholder's minimum age must be 9 years and maximum age should not exceed 65 years.
It is recommended to allocate a maximum credit balance of SAR 2,000 if the cardholder age is 9 years.
Do supplementary cards have issuance fees and annual fees?
No, all supplementary cards are free.